NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. The Hong Kong Tourist Board competition is organized by Narcity Media.
1. Eligibility: This campaign is open to anyone aged 19 or over on the date of registration. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Narcity Media, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and its suppliers (collectively “Employees”), and immediate family members and / or those living in the same household of Employees are not not eligible to participate in the campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Acceptance of the rules: By entering, the Participant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility conditions. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Narcity Media as final and binding with respect to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign period: Entries will be accepted online from December 13 through December 27 at 11:59 p.m. EST. All online registrations must be received by December 27th.
4. How to participate: To enter the contest, complete the form on the Narcity website. Entry must meet all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not meet the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Narcity Media. You can only participate once. You must provide the requested information. You cannot participate more than specified by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be withdrawn from eligibility at the sole discretion of Narcity Media.
5. Price: One (1) Campaign winner (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) Amazon gift card valued at $ 250. The actual / estimated value may differ at the time of awarding the prize. Prize details will be determined solely by Narcity Media. No substitution for cash or other prizes will be permitted except at the discretion of Narcity Media. The prize is not transferable. All prize-related expenses, including, without limitation, all federal, state and / or local taxes, will be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer / award of prize to others or request for cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes authorization for Narcity Media to use the name, image and entry of the winner for advertising and commercial purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. Dimensions: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Selection and notification of the winner: The winner will be selected by random draw under the supervision of Narcity Media. The winner will be notified by email within five (5) days of the winner being selected. Narcity Media will have no responsibility for the winner’s failure to receive notifications due to spam, junk mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or non-functional contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is not eligible, does not claim the prize within 5 days of sending notification of the award, or does not timely return a completed declaration and release, and signed, the prize may be forfeited and another winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditional on compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY BREACH OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (IN NARCITY MEDIA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A CAMPAIGN WINNER, AND ALL WINNER PRIVILEGES WILL BE ENDED IMMEDIATELY.
8. Rights granted by you: By entering such content (e.g. photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that Narcity Media, anyone acting on behalf of Narcity Media, and the licensees, successors and assigns of Narcity Media, will have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any medium now known or developed in the future, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, image, voice, likeness, image, Campaign statements and biographical information for news, advertising, information, business, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes. without further compensation, notice, review or consent. Optional Verbiage for Competitions: By entering this content you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of the author and does not infringe any proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party. If your entry infringes the intellectual property rights of others, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Narcity Media. If it is alleged that the content of your entry constitutes an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual property rights of any third party, you will, at your expense, defend or settle against such claims. You must indemnify, defend and hold Narcity Media harmless from any suit, proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, cost or expense that Narcity Media may incur, suffer or be required to pay as a result of any such violation or alleged violation of the right to ‘a third.
9. Terms and conditions: Narcity Media reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign if a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of Narcity Media corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or smooth running of the Campaign. In this case, Narcity Media may select the Winner from among all eligible entries received before and / or after (if applicable) the action taken by Narcity Media. Narcity Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the registration process or the operation of the Campaign or website or who violates these Terms and Conditions. Narcity Media has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from ‘different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer beyond those allowed by campaign rules; or the use of robots, macros, scripts or other technical means to enter. Any attempt by a participant to willfully damage a website or interfere with the legitimate operation of the Campaign may constitute a violation of criminal and civil laws. If such an attempt is made, Narcity Media reserves the right to claim damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of liability: By participating, you agree to hold harmless and hold harmless Narcity Media and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness , injury, death, loss, disputes, claims or damages that may arise, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, as a result of: (i) the participation of this participant in the Campaign and / or his acceptance , possession, use or misuse of any prize or any part thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmission, telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participation in this campaign, the participant agrees that all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or related to this campaign, be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action. . , exclusively before a court located in ONTARIO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such litigation, Entrant will in no event be entitled to obtain any rewards for, and hereby waives all rights to punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney fees. , other than the actual expenses of the participant (that is, the costs associated with participating in this campaign). The Participant further waives any right to multiply or increase the damages.
13. List of winners: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope to: Narcity Media Inc., 147 Liberty St, Toronto, ON M6K 3G3. Applications must be received no later than December 27.